Website Frenchway Travel
travel agency through hands-on experience. Internships are unpaid and students receive college credit. The ideal
candidate will display the highest level of integrity when dealing with internal & external customers. They will be
handling multiple projects and prioritizing are essential to the success of the job. One must be able to quickly learn
and integrate policy and procedures. The ideal candidate can multi-task between phone, email and ongoing online
technical projects and the ability to prioritize workload. Be on time and ready to work at their designated schedule
and assist peers and work together as a team. Moreover, they possess the ability to solve problems and make
good decisions in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities / Objectives / Tasks:
2. Process workflow and general expense accounting for client travel needs.
3. Conduct beta testing of new mid-office quality control routines.
4. Maintain detailed transaction and savings reports for a specified list of accounts.
5. Trouble-shoot/research reported client issues and recommend or implement applicable resolutions.
6. Design, test and implement TRAMS reports.
a. Automate commission check reconciliation processes
7. Audit client reporting for accuracy and automation opportunities.
a. Conduct transaction audits as needed.
8. Any and all other projects to support or maximize our revenue potential.
9. Conduct conference calls and meetings with high-profile clients as required.
10. Keep Manager promptly and fully informed of all matters of significance.
Things You Will Learn:
• Extensive understanding of mid-office quality control systems and functionality.
• Process design and implementation experience in a travel agency setting.
• Excellent customer service experience, follow-up, verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience in reading and analyzing travel data reports
• Experience understanding and interpreting airline contracts, including ticketing and faring knowledge in
both domestic and international travel.
• Ability to follow directions and complete assigned projects.
• Ability to work in NYC 2 – 3 days per week.
This is an unpaid position. You must be eligible to receive school credit for this position.
Hours of operation are 9:00am – 5:30pm ET, Monday – Friday.
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and
ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion,
creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain
a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org