For the past 38 years, the Frenchway Travel has been the Best Business Travel Agency in New York and Paris. We deliver world-class creative and strategic solutions for travel management across all platforms. We specialize in providing the highest level of personalized service on short notice. Our philosophy is a client-first approach. And, thanks to an extensive global network, we negotiate the best rates for you. Here are a few of our airlines partners. Don’t hesitate to contact us for more information.
What is SkyPriority?
For the past 38 years, Frenchway travel has been the best corporate travel agency in Paris and New York. We provide customers the best corporate travel experience. We work with our exclusive partners, like the airlines from the SkyTeam to provide customers with the best rates and benefits. SkyTeam is the alliance dedicated to providing passengers with a more seamless travel experience at every step of their journey. 19 member airlines, among which AirFrance or Delta Airlines, working together across an extensive global network to welcome 676 million customers each year on approximately 16,000 daily flights to 1,036 destinations in 170 countries.
SkyPriority is your red carpet through the airport: the signs guide you from the door to your exclusive check-in area. With SkyPriority, you have priority access at the airport, every step of the way, from check-in, baggage drop-off and delivery, to security and boarding.
SkyPriority is offered to SkyTeam Elite Plus members and customers with First and Business Class tickets. If you are eligible for SkyPriority, the logo will appear on your boarding pass.
What are the SkyPriority Services?
- Priority check-in areas – Skip the queues right from the start with our dedicated SkyPriority check-in counters.
- Priority baggage drop-off – Check your bags in no time at our special SkyPriority baggage drop-off locations.
- Priority lines at security, where available – Clear immigration and security faster with our exclusive SkyPriority lanes (Available at selected airports).
- Priority boarding – Board first or whenever you prefer without queuing via the SkyPriority lane.
- Priority service at transfer desks – Avoid losing precious transfer time with SkyPriority lanes at our ticket offices and transfer desks.
- Priority baggage handling – Grab your bag off the carousel first with priority baggage delivery to the bag belt.
- Priority service at airport ticket offices – Access priority lanes at the ticket office.
- Priority lines at immigration, where available – Go through immigration faster using priority lanes.
- SkyPriority Finder – Travel is smooth and easy with SkyPriority services. Discover which services are available for your trip using the SkyPriority Finder.
SkyPriority is available at most airports within the SkyTeam global network. However, not all benefits may be available at every location (e.g. SkyPriority security/immigration).
SkyPriority signs are displayed throughout the airports to guide you every step of your way. You can also share your experience with the SkyPriority Panel, through comments, pictures and micro-surveys to help make SkyPriority better for everyone.
FAQ - Traveling with Air France
What are the cancellation policies of Air France?
- Travel vouchers are their go-to when canceling a trip; they are valid until December 31 2021 for a trip ending before 2022. The travel voucher can be used for Delta, KLM, or Virgin Atlantic.
- If you decide you want a refund back to your original payment method instead of a voucher, you can request a refund with this form as long as the flight is scheduled before 9/30/2021.
- These are the current rules and regulations for Air France’s cancellation policy, but of course, they are constantly changing as countries alter their travel regulations.
What are the checked bag policies for Air France?
- In the Economy cabin (Light fare), you can purchase an additional checked baggage Option.
- In the Economy cabin (except Light fare), you are entitled to 1 checked baggage item weighing up to 23 kg / 50 lb.
- In the Premium Economy cabin, you are entitled to 2 checked baggage items weighing up to 23 kg / 50 lb each.
- In the Business cabin, you are entitled to 2 checked baggage items weighing up to 32 kg / 70 lb each.
- In the La Première cabin, you can check 3 baggage items weighing up to 32 kg / 70 lb each.
- If one needs more luggage you can purchase extra baggage depending on the size of the aircraft. If you purchase your extra luggage ahead of time online you get 20% off.
How do I upgrade to Business Class?
If you purchased your ticket and would like to upgrade your seat there are three options:
- Call your travel agent or the airline itself and purchase the upgrade fee.
- Do the same as above but use your miles to pay for it.
- Depending on your status on Flying Blue, you might already be on the queue for an upgrade.
Can Air France Miles be used on Delta Airlines?
- Airfrance miles can be used to book delta flights since they are all part of Skyteam Alliance.
- Any flight marked with DL on the Airfrance website is a Delta flight.
Contact us to find out how we can optimise your company’s travel spending or simply plan your next trip.