Travel for Fashion
with the Best Business Travel Agency in
New York and Paris
The New York Times called us “travel for Fashion’ agency that moves models and sometimes mountains”.
We have been catering to the fashion industry for over 35 years. We know the industry needs and work with model agencies, magazines, fashion houses, photographers, art directors and many other industry professionals.
- Our services -
- A highly reliable and proactive team, with a dedicated agent for your company’s bookings.
- Offices in Paris and New York which means we service nearly to all time zones.
- An emergency contact number for weekends and holidays.
- Possibility of holding options.
- Best business class and first class rates.
- Preferential hotel rates in the most sought after hotels along with a private hotel booking platform.
- Personalised VIP service.
- Streamlined accounting for our contractual clients.
- Most importantly, over 35 years experience handling the travel arrangements for fast paced creative industries.
5 Travel Planning Tips For Fashion Week
Travel for Fashion with Best Business Travel Agency in
New york and Paris
Fashion Week around the world considered the highlight of upcoming trends and biggest events that affect the fashion industry. There is so much planning involved in orchestrating this event and the companies involved need to make sure that they are preparing their staff and clients for one of the most crucial elements Travel. With the shows being in multiple cities over a short period of time this can create a stressful environment if it is not planned well. We have prepared some tips for the companies that help make this magnificent event come together.
Management of Travel for Fashion Expenses
It is crucial to have clarity on which group has the financial responsibility to cover the cost of travel and accommodations. With the parameters of budget and pricing. When a client books a model for a specific job, most of the time the client is expected to cover the model’s travel and accommodation expenses. This is called a direct booking. When your staff is making bookings for Fashion Week it is important that they are aware of the budget that is allocated for their travel and accommodations. Make sure there is clear communication with your Travel Agency who is authorized within your company to confirm and order the flights.
Confirm Passport Visa During Travel For Fashion
Fashion Week is a global event with the big four being in New York, London, Milan and Paris. while continuing to expand to major cities around the world like Tokyo, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, and Dubai. It is crucial to understand that with your team travelling to different countries have all the required documents to enter for the purpose of doing business. Key items to check to confirm. Are your passports still valid? Is there a need for a visa application? What happens if a visa gets declined? It is important to work with your Travel Agency in advance to avoid any unnecessary surprises on the date of departure.
Prepare For Different Time Zones
With fashion week being in different cities around the world. It is important to prepare your support team to be available during the active hours of the show in the location’s time zone. It is also important to prepare your talent for their international travel especially like new models need to be well rested and adjust to any potential jetlag issues. Work with your Travel Agent to choose flights that take into consideration local time zones that the show will take place in and try to avoid booking flights with layovers to minimize potential delays in travel.
Provide Packing Guidelines
It is important to have a structured checklist for the items that will be needed for the shows. This is especially crucial for production teams as they will be bringing necessary equipment for the show. Make sure to review with your photographers, make-up artists, stylists, and models to have their personalized items they need for business. Fashion Week is the highlight for many professionals’ careers and it is important for them to bring their unique tools that have made them successful. Speak with your Travel Agent if there any expensive items that will need to be shipped and to consider getting flight insurance coverage for those items.
Plan For An Emergency
Always be prepared for emergencies. Have a meeting with your team before Fashion Week to discuss the potential scenario’s that can arise and prepare a strategy for potential solutions and back up plans. Common issues that can arise are a Model getting sick and not being able to make the show, or a production team missing their connecting flight. Make sure to work with your Travel Agent to book flights and hotels that have the possibility to change, exchange, or cancel with minimal costs to provide optimal flexibility for your team.
Best Places To Visit In Paris During Fashion Week
Living Luxuriously During Fashion Month’s Grand French Finale
The final stop on the fashion month tour ends in Paris, France. After beginning in New York then on to London and Milan, the last, but definitely not least, of the “big four” is the city of light. Paris fashion week amps up the city’s style even more than usual.Top fashion houses such as Chanel, Givenchy, Louis Vuitton and Christian Dior are amongst the almost 100 designers that will reveal their collections down runways in exquisite and unique venues over the course of the week.
Paris fashion week is so much more than the runway. Not only is it a time for designers, both French and international, to unveil their new lines, but also for lavish events and glamorous parties. Celebrities, models, designers, industry moguls and more fill the city for this week of non-stop celebration. When the elite are not front row at fashion shows or strutting down the catwalk, they can be found relaxing or partying at the following luxurious establishments.
Prime Paris Hotels
Embrace Parisian ambiance or modern themes at these top-rated overnight stays with five-star features.
- Le Meurice: Known for their grand displays and attention to detail, Le Meurice is a hotel that “spares no expense,” when it comes to pleasing their guests and giving them a one of a kind experience. Located near the Louvre museum and Tuileries gardens, enchanted with a royal atmosphere, 18th-century architecture meets contemporary style, combining classic French décor with modern accommodations.
- · Hotel Regina: Fully renovated in 2015. it is a five-star hotel surrounded by major Parisian monuments, such as the Eiffel Tower, Louvre museum, Orsay museum, and Tuileries gardens. The views of such sights allow Regina to be an envious location, rich with elegance and history.
- Hotel Marignan Champs-Elysees: This designer hotel is a two-minute walk from the Champs-Elysees, high fashion in mere footsteps. A simple face front outside does notreflect the inside that opens up with stunning accommodations, modern décor, and roomsmeant to look like contemporary Paris apartments; some featuring terrace views of the Eiffel tower. The property is top-rated for best value and location making it a guest’s favorite.
- No Address Hotel: Nicknamed the “No Address Hotel” (with a real address of 7 Rue Tronchet) is not a hotel at all. Instead, it is one of the world’s most exclusive private hotel-residences only stayed in by hand-selected, top names in the industry. Madonna, Prince, Jennifer Lawrence, Leonardo DiCaprio, the Kardashian family, and Jay-Z and Beyoncé have all reportedly stayed at this ultra-private, hidden mansion. You will not find rates or photos as you would a typical hotel, to reserve these accommodations, high-security measures are in place. Booking completed through a discrete site with a required access code for entry, and your required stay must be a minimum of one week.
Exclusive Paris Nightlife
Expect to splurge at these elite clubs and lounges that have a tight guest list.
- Le Trianon: A trendy bar renovated from an old music hall. Shows and parties have been hosted here by Yves Saint Laurent, Maison Martin Margiela, and Coca-Cola filled with prestigious socialites and celebrities.
- Le Carmen. It is another trend bar and the club filled with extravagant and unique décor. After-show parties have been held here by Balmain,Vivienne Westwood, and Chloe.
- Club Silencio: This exclusive scene, designed and run by filmmaker David Lynch, offers a glimpse into his creative mind. Space was created by Lynch to bring together the best and the brightest of the arts. The tunneled, underground venue is closed to everyone except members before midnight but still proves difficult entry after that. It serves as a nightclub, bar, concert venue, and so on. As long as you have the prestige to enter and containing a lounge, smoking room, golden bar, performance stage, library, and cinema, to name a few areas. Kanye West once held a post-show after-party here. Where it is undoubtedly more than a destination, but more so a total experience. (A winding, golden tunnel of the club, pictured Below.)
Contact With Frenchway Travel Agent
Contact us to find out how we can optimise your company’s Travel For Fashion spending or simply plan your next trip.