Flying from Chicago to Paris (CDG) is an exciting experience, and doing so in Air France Business Class makes it even better. That is why business travel experts at Frenchway are ready to use their decades of experience and array of services to help you and your team make those bookings! Whether you work in fashion, sports, movie & TV production, advertising, or the corporate world, Frenchway helps you balance your budget and deadlines. This article covers all the ins and outs of traveling Air France Business Class and the VIP accommodations available at the Chicago airport en route to Paris.
Air France Business Class offers a premium travel experience that is the best way to fly from Chicago to Paris. With Air France Business Class, you’ll enjoy a range of benefits designed to make your journey as comfortable and convenient as possible. You’ll have access to the exclusive Swissport Lounge at Chicago O’Hare International Airport, where you can relax and enjoy complimentary food and beverages before your flight.
Air France Business Class perks provide the best way to fly from Chicago to Paris. Once onboard, you’ll be treated to spacious and comfortable seating, with lie-flat beds that allow you to get a good night’s sleep and arrive in Paris feeling refreshed and energized. You’ll also enjoy premium dining options, with a menu designed by Michelin-starred chefs and a selection of fine wines and champagnes. Air France Business Class also offers priority boarding, baggage handling, and check-in, so you can easily breeze through the airport and reach your destination.
Air France Business Class VIP Accommodations at Chicago Airport are closed. That is why the airline offers entry to the Swissport Lounge. The Swissport Lounge at Chicago O’Hare is a convenient and comfortable option for Air France Business Class passengers. Located in Terminal 5, the lounge features ample seating, natural lighting, free Wi-Fi, charging ports, and reading materials. The lounge offers a variety of complimentary snacks, a fully stocked bar, workstations, and shower facilities. Overall, the Swissport Lounge provides a great pre-flight experience for passengers, with an elegant atmosphere, amazing food and beverage options, and a range of amenities.
Meet the Terminals in Chicago O'Hare Airport:
Chicago O’Hare International Airport has four main terminals with amenities and services. Terminals 1, 2, and 3 are domestic flights, while Terminal 5 is international flights, including Air France flights from Chicago to Paris. Terminal 5 offers a wide range of dining options, including fast food, coffee shops, sit-down restaurants, and various retail shops and duty-free stores. The terminal is also home to several lounges, including the Air France VIP lounge, the Delta Sky Club, the United Club, and the British Airways lounge.
Luxury Shopping and Restaurants you'll find at Chicago O'Hare Airport:
You’re in luck if you’re looking for things to do while traveling through Chicago O’Hare airport. Here are some of the top places to check out:
- Michael Kors: This high-end fashion retailer offers a range of luxury handbags, watches, and accessories. You’ll find their store in Terminal 3, near Gate K1.
- Burberry: If you’re looking for classic British style, Burberry has you covered. Their O’Hare location is in Terminal 5, near Gate M7.
- MAC Cosmetics: Need to touch up your makeup before your flight? Head to MAC in Terminal 3, near Gate K4, for a range of premium makeup products.
- Emporio Armani: For a sophisticated Italian style, check out Emporio Armani in Terminal 3, near Gate K4.
- The Montblanc Boutique: This luxury pen and accessory brand has a Terminal 5 store near Gate M7.
- Tortas Frontera: Celebrity chef Rick Bayless brings his signature Mexican flavors to O’Hare with Tortas Frontera. You’ll find them in Terminal 1, near Gate B11.
- Wicker Park Seafood and Sushi: This stylish restaurant in Terminal 2 offers a range of sushi rolls, seafood dishes, and craft cocktails.
- Tocco: For authentic Italian cuisine, head to Tocco in Terminal 1, near Gate B9. They offer a range of pasta, pizzas, and other classic Italian dishes.
- The Goddess and Grocer: This gourmet deli in Terminal 3 offers a range of salads, sandwiches, and baked goods, as well as a selection of craft beers and wines.
- Wolfgang Puck Express: Celebrity chef Wolfgang Puck has several locations throughout O’Hare airport, including one in Terminal 5. You’ll find a range of pizzas, sandwiches, and salads on the menu. Top of FormBottom of Form
Hiring a travel agency like Frenchway with more than thirty five years of experience is the best option if your company needs to plan a trip from Chicago to Paris and need to have VIP’s travel Business Class. Frenchway can help you book your tickets, arrange airport transfers, and ensure you have access to all VIP amenities. Additionally, our team can provide valuable advice and recommendations on everything from the best time to book your flights to the best hotels to stay in while you’re in Paris. With this hands-on help, you can rest assured that your trip to Paris will be smooth, comfortable, and enjoyable from start to finish. When traveling as a group for work it is valuable to have an experienced team support you throughout your company’s trip.
Flying from Chicago to Paris in Air France Business Class is a memorable experience, especially when travel experts make it easy! With its comfortable seating, delicious food and drink offerings, and exceptional service, Air France Business Class is the perfect way to start your trip to Paris. With the VIP accommodations available at the Air France VIP lounge in Terminal 5 at Chicago O’Hare International Airport, you can relax and recharge before your flight in style. And by hiring a travel agency, you can ensure that your trip is seamless and stress-free from start to finish.