Our latest articles to stay up to date on traveling, business traveling and more.
Anne Rigail – Chief Executive Officer just sent out her message and wishes for 2021. She hopes that the new vaccines will enable people to resume experiences and will allow everyone to be closer to their loved ones.
She comes back on Air France’s mission statement for 2021 and on Air France’s accomplishments for 2020:
- Air France reimbursed 1.7 billion euros to their customers due to the COVID19 crisis. The sales teams are still processing the customers’ requests.
- Air France developed a label to ensure a safer travel: Air France Protect.
- All Air France tickets are fully-modifiable and refundable until the day of departure for all trips until Sept 30 2021.
- Air France contributed to transport surgical masks and medical equipment and will also contribute to transport vaccines around the world.
- Air France objective for 2021 is to reopen the skies, while continuing to impose the strictest health conditions.
- Environmental Air France’s objective is to reduce CO2 emissions, notably by renewing their fleet and to transform their domestic network, especially by developing intermodal connections with the train.
The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) has begun testing a self-service facial recognition system to verify traveler IDs as travel begins to return amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
For those frequently flying for business, it can be a challenge to beat the jet lag every time you take a trip to another time zone. By following the steps mentioned in this blog post, one can reduce the adjustment period for their next trip. Jet lag is the consequence of the fact that our biological
If you’re traveling to China for business, there are some important travel requirements you should be aware of. We listed 5 important tips for you to make your upcoming business trip to China a little bit easier. 1 – Passport & Visa Whether you’re traveling from the US, Europe or another continent, you should check
Our latest articles to stay up to date on Covid19 & Travel, business traveling and more.
Contact us to find out how we can optimise your company’s travel spending or simply plan your next trip.